|Equipment:||1-2 central manholes on top, air gap on bottom certification
||liquid and solid substances; hazardous materials and food
||before every filling except repeated filling with only one medium (dedicated transports) and regular maintenance.|
Kärcher cleaning system make it possible to clean rail tank waggons of up to 24 m in length. The entire interior surface of the rail tank is reached by the nozzles that rotate in three dimensions.
Kärcher's modular system solution for the cleaning of railroad tank waggons is based on standard components.
- Cleaning heads for 200 bar operating pressure
- Water temperatures up to 90 °C
- Alkaline and acidic cleaning agents
- Steam for heating and gas venting
- Hot air for drying
- Trigger gun operation: cleaning of dome covers and air gaps