||container cleaning systems for the interior cleaning of reactor vessels with contamination from silicon products.
||open reactors without an air gap|
||systems for the extraction of silicon|
Professional, cost-efficient cleaning system for cleaning process containers:
cleaning, drying, filter station. The cleaning agent is put into the circuit and re-used.
The compact container cleaning system for cleaning reactor vessels essentially consists of Kärcher standard components.
Description of the system:
- Interior cleaner
- Batch basin for explosion-proof areas
- Circulation basin
- Hot air for drying
- Remote control
Operation using the touchpad is intuitive and clear due to the plain text display. Just as are status queries and the setting of parameters.
|Video polysilicon container cleaning|
- Integrated industrial cleaning device guarantees a reliable cleaning result
- Ready-for-use concept or delivery equipment
- Experience from systems installed worldwide
- Cleaning medium (NaOH) is circulated in a closed circuit
- Professional cleaning of Bell jars
- Compact construction, in part for explosion-proof areas
- Automatic cleaning device, no personnel necessary
- Easy adaptation of the programmed cleaning process on the control panel according to the customer's needs
- Parts in contact with media are made of stainless steel, PTFE sealing technology